|Model||997 Gen 1 Turbo|
2008 Porsche 997 .1 Turbo For Sale
Jasmine Porschalink sold this car to its present and 5th owner in 2020 and Jasmine Porschalink has maintained the car since. Registered on 12 September 2008, this Turbo has covered just 65,600 miles.
This car is presented in Baltic Black with unmarked Turbo 19 inch diamond cut alloys. The Porsche 911 Turbo powered by a 3.6-litre twin-turbocharged Mezger flat-six producing 480bhp and 457lb-ft of torque with power transmitted through a permanent four-wheel drive system and five-speed Tiptronic S transmission.
The Black leather upholstery is in excellent condition, with only minor creasing on the outer bolsters of the driver and front passenger seats. Equipped with the all important Sport Chrono pack, PASM, integrated PCM with sat-nav and upgraded Bose sound system, air-conditioning, cruise control and heated seats.
Summary of service history:
- 02/07/10: 10,535 miles @ Porsche Wilmslow
- 03/08/12: 28,099 miles @ Porsche Wilmslow
- 20/08/14: 42,309 miles @ Porsche Wilmslow
- 31/08/16: 52,961 miles @ Porsche Reading
- 05/09/18: 56,347 miles @ Porsche Tewkesbury
- 19/06/20: 57,553 miles @ TAD Developments
- 22/02/22: 62,816 miles @ Jasmine Porschalink UK
- 17/05/23: 65,608 miles @ Jasmine Porschalink UK
The car comes with MOT until May 2024. Drives beautifully and in lovely condition – a great opportunity to acquire a wonderful example of the 997.1 Turbo.