|Model||911 Sport Targa|
|Color||Grand Prix Whote|
- Cherished Number Plate “KFC 911” included with the vehicle!
- 1988 RHD example with just 83500 miles with a service anyd engine recommission by renowned Porsche specialist 9M.
- Matching numbers model with G50 gearbox
- Grand Prix White with Black leather interior.
- 16inch Fuchs Alloys
The Carrera name was revived with the replacement of the SC in 1984 by the Carrera 3.2 model. This new flat 6 engine was mated to a Getrag 5 speed gearbox (G50) producing 231bhp and a top speed of 155mph and 0 – 60ph reached in 5.5 seconds. The iconic shape represented the excesses of the 80’s with the 16inch Fuchs alloys, “Whale Tail” and impact bumpers being adorned on most young boys walls during the period.
This car is a RHD 911 Sport Targa manufactured in 1988 and delivered to a Mr Broderick on 19th October 1988 By Porsche Chesterfield. The car has had 6 owners and the last owner Mr Pope, an enthusiastic member of the Porsche GB Club, acquired the car in 1999 at 67000 miles. Mr Pope has used the car sparingly over the last 10 years and has kept a record of all the invoices for all service work done since that date.
- Service 11/09/89 at 762 miles Porsche Colchester
- Service 09/10/91 at 8952 miles Porsche Colchester
- Service 04/05/93 at 17727 miles Porsche Nottingham
- Service 27/06/94 at 21431 miles Porsche Aldridge
- Service 03/09/95 at 26575 miles at Porsche Aldridge
- Service 22/10/96 at 33635 miles at The Porsche Shop Halesowen
- Service 25/11/97 at 44186 miles at The Porsche Shop Halesowen
- Service 07/08/98 at 50348 miles at The Porsche Shop Halesowen
- Service 16/04/99 at 63047 miles at The Porsche Shop Halesowen
- Service 28/10/99 at 67079 miles at Porsche Aldridge
- Service 13/07/00 at 70381 miles at Porsche Aldridge
- Service 18/06/08 at 80456 miles at Karl Fisher Autos
- Service 31/03/11 at 81688 miles at ATS
- Service 11/06/15 at 82587 miles at ATS
- Service 23/06/16 at c83000 miles by Buftons Auto Centre
- Service 14/01/19 at 83421 miles at 9M Porsche Specialists
Our car was subject to a complete service and recommissioning in January 2019 carried out by renowned Porsche Specialists 9M. Work included taking out the engine, service, set tappets, fit stainless steel exhaust system, replace all oil pipes and breather hoses, refurbed impact bumpers and Targa roof and many more repairs and refurbishments as evidenced by the invoices. The mileage is supported by a trail of MOT certificates and service and repair invoices. A great opportunity to acquire a lovely air cooled model recommissioned to a high standard for years of further enjoyment.