|Model||911 964 C4|
This UK supplied, 5 speed manual, Guards Red, 1990 964 C4 was registered on 8 November 1990. The car has driven 92,000 miles and has 10 previous owners. The history file on this car is comprehensive with invoices going back to the cars initial Porsche dealer services in 1990 and we have Jasmine Porschalink invoices going back as far as 2007 – so it is a car we know very well. This car was subject to light passenger side accident in 2007 and hence is categorised as a Cat C. Given the low values of these cars in 2007 the insurers deemed it not cost effective to repair the car. The owner thought otherwise however, and purchased the necessary parts Jasmine Porschalink totalling c£1300 and had the car repaired. The car repaired very well, drives well and shows no sign of any damage at all in its driving behaviour or its body. The car was subjected to a refresh of paintwork in September 2015 by SVR Colne and still looks fresh today.
Major spends in the last 12 months include replacement of front brake disks, cooler fan resister, provided a new Design Tek Stainless Race Exhaust, major service, new battery, replaced cam cover gasket, brake fluid replacement. The comprehensive file of invoices presents a car that has been used sensibly over the years and well cared for by its owners.
The interior of the car is in black leather and is in excellent condition showing only minor signs of wear to be expected in a 30 year old car. The heater system does not work because of the sports exhaust system but could easily be put back to working order by fitting the standard exhaust.
Externally the car presents very well. The light and indicator lenses are showing signs of their age and there are a very few minor rust spots showing – overall a car that looks very good for its years. The Porsche Cup alloy wheels are in unmarked condition. There is a complete MOT history showing the car usage slowed between 2007 and 2019 being used for only 6600 miles in 12 years.
Service & Maintenance History
- 11/11/90 Parker & Parker OPD Kendall 12270 miles
- 06/10/92 Parker & Parker OPD Kendall 22556 miles
- 27/01/94 Parker & Parker OPD Kendall 35341 miles
- 27/02/94 Parker & Parker OPD Kendall 47452 miles
- 08/11/99 Francis Tuthill Banbury Indpendent Specialist 55929 miles
- 24/12/00 Parker & Parker OPD Kendall 57976 miles
- 31/05/01 Parker & Parker OPD Kendall 64396 miles
- 19/11/04 Parker & Parker OPD Kendall 73877 miles
- 08/02/07 Ninemeister Independent Porsche Specialist 83765 miles
- 16/05/19 Jasmine Porschalink Independent Porsche Specialist 90278 miles
- 28/01/20 Jasmine Porschalink Independent Porsche Specialist 91549 miles