|Model||911 964 C2 Cabriolet|
|Color||Grand Prix White|
This UK supplied, manual, Grand Prix White, 964 C2 Cabriolet was delivered to its first owner on 7th August 1990. The car is in excellent condition both inside and out having benefited from an external respray and an internal refit in 2011. Having covered 181,000 miles with just 5 previous owners, what makes this car stand out is the outstanding annual service history which is one of the most comprehensive service records we have ever seen. The service book has 27 OPC and specialist independent service stamps right from its first service in 1990. This indicates years of proper OPC and specialist maintenance from the date of purchase supported by a file full of invoices for service, maintenance, wheel alignments, repairs and parts going right back to 1995.
Our 964 has the desirable manual gearbox and a properly maintained engine that drives beautifully. The car has no squeaks or creaks, and the power hood works as it should giving the owner the option of fresh open top motoring or a secure covered environment in inclement weather.
The interior of the car was completely refurbished in 2011, with the front and rear leather seats being refreshed in Black leather and a complete set of carpets. This refurb leaves the car with a stunning interior that belies the age and mileage of the car. The car was externally repainted in 2011 and presents very well with bright paintwork with only a very few minor blemishes. The alloy wheels are in unmarked condition and four new Bridgestone tyres were fitted 3,000 miles ago in 2018. All lenses and glass work are in excellent condition.
Service & Maintenance History: –
- 03/09/90 Porsche Llandudno 2,127 miles
- 25/02/91 Porsche Llandudno 6,295 miles
- 28/08/91 Porsche Liverpool 21,075 miles
- 23/01/92 Porsche Liverpool 25,146 miles
- 01/12/93 Porsche Handforth Cheshire 36,667 miles
- 07/12/94 Porsche Handforth Cheshire 48,982 miles
- 17/10/95 Porsche Handforth Cheshire 61,003 miles
- 18/09/96 Porsche Handforth Cheshire 72,316 miles
- 05/08/97 Porsche Handforth Cheshire 82,432 miles
- 30/07/98 Porsche Handforth Cheshire 93,147 miles
- 28/07/99 Porsche Handforth Cheshire 101,206 miles
- 26/07/00 Porsche Handforth Cheshire 111,903 miles
- 03/07/01 Porsche Handforth Cheshire 120,161 miles
- 11/07/02 Porsche Specialist Chester 131,158 miles
- 02/07/04 Ninemeister 142,739 miles
- 20/05/08 Ninemeister 160,320 miles
- 12/08/09 Ninemeister 164,208 miles
- 14/03/12 Porsche Specialist 168,451 miles
- 22/08/12 Porsche Sheffield 169,950 miles
- 12/07/13 Porsche Sheffield 174,267 miles
- 26/06/14 Porsche Sheffield 176,248 miles
- 25/06/15 Porsche Sheffield 173,310 miles
- 21/06/16 Porsche Sheffield 176,749 miles
- 17/06/17 Porsche Sheffield 177,453 miles
- 09/10/18 Porsche Sheffield 178,974 miles
- 13/08/19 Porsche Sheffield 179,255 miles
- 25/09/20 Porsche Preston 179,761 miles
This history and its excellent external and internal condition make this an exceptional opportunity to buy a well suited classic 964.
The car will be supplied with a fresh MOT.
Price on Application.