|Model||911 964 C2|
This UK supplied, Cobalt Blue, 1991 964 C2 in excellent condition both inside and out. Having covered 120,000 miles with 9 previous owners, the car has been well cared for with its service book indicating years of proper OPC and specialist maintenance from date of purchase, and there is also a file full of invoices for service, maintenance, wheel alignments, repairs and parts going back to June 2001.
Registered on 22nd March 1991 this 3.6 litre Cobalt Blue 964 has a Tiptronic gearbox and a recently refurbished full linen leather interior and engine rebuild 7000 miles ago. The car was repainted in January 2019 with a full glass and trim out preparation. The car drives well with no squeaks or creaks, the electrics work properly, and the engine rebuild has given the car a renewed lease of life.
Major spends in recent years include
- In 2017 the engine was rebuilt by Classic Car Workshop Porsche Specialists with invoices for camshaft, head gaskets, crank sets, piston rings, big end bearings, conrod nuts and bolts, timing chains and shaft bearings replaced at 113,975 miles
- In August 2018 replaced front brake discs and pads
- January 2019 a full glass and trim out respray £4,921
- In February 2019 replaced sunroof seals and side trims
- In December 2019 new alternator and fan belts, strip and rebuild ABS pump, brake fluid change, replaced rear brake pads
- In July 2020 replaced corroded parts of exhaust system, refitted loose trim, Major Service and replaced cam cover gaskets and lower cam covers and reset tappets, replaced gear selector cable and replaced window switches £2,499
The interior of the car was completely refurbished in October 2007, with the front and rear leather seats being refreshed in Linen coloured leather and a complete set of carpets. This refurb leaves the car with a stunning interior that belies the age and mileage of the car.
The alloy wheels are in unmarked condition and following the addition of wheel spacers in March 2014 they fill the wheel arches perfectly. In December 2019 four new N Rated tyres were placed on the car.
Service & Maintenance History
11/02/92 Porsche Perth 10,720 miles
15/04/93 Porsche Perth 21,226 miles
20/07/94 Porschecraft London 29,768 miles
27/03/95 Porschecraft London 32,418 miles
15/04/96 Porschecraft London 36,250 miles
17/02/97 Jaz Porsche St Albans 39,351 miles
28/10/97 Jaz Porsche St Albans 44,961 miles
25/08/97 Jaz Porsche St Albans
03/08/99 Jaz Porsche St Albans 59,761 miles
28/06/01 Portiacraft London 60,770 miles
24/10/01 The Owners Club UK 65,989 miles
11/09/02 Portiacraft London 77,986 miles
06/10/07 Unspecified 96,014 miles
06/06/11 Porsche Specialist Cars Ireland 99,981 miles
21/11/13 Harmonstone Motors 105,196 miles
01/06/18 Whitebear Porsche Specialists 115,201 miles
28/06/19 Whitebear Porsche Specialists 119,432 miles
23/07/20 Jasmine Porschalink 120,822 miles