|Model||911 993 C2|
For many the Porsche 993 air-cooled is the pinnacle of Porsche ownership. These cars are very popular not only as driving machines but increasingly as investments, particularly low mileage manual cars as they represent the last of the Porsche air-cooled engines and pre driver aid driving. It is not often we at Jasmine Porschalink UK have one of our favourite cars for sale but in this car we have found another wonderful 993.
This RHD 6 speed manual 993 C2 coupe is beautifully presented in Black with full black leather interior. Originally registered on 31/07/1994 in Hong Kong the car was acquired in September 2002 by Mr Michael Kershaw who was working in Hong Kong at that time. Mr Kershaw then returned to the UK and brought the car with him and registered it on 24/10/2005 where he became the cars first UK registered owner. Mr Kershaw kept the car for 14 years in the UK and then sold it to its second UK owner Mr Jordan Barry in July 2017.
Under Mr Kershaw’s ownership there are annual invoices on file for servicing in Hong Kong and when the car was sent to England. There are several thousand pounds of Porsche OPC invoices for servicing and repairs including a new clutch, new Koni suspension all round, new HID headlamp conversion and drive shafts, front lower arm wishbones, new undertrays and many maintenance parts during the period 2005 to 2017.
When Mr Barry acquired the car in 2017 the spend continued with Autofarm and invoices again for several thousands of pounds for servicing and maintenance are on file to bring the car to the condition that it is in today. One particular invoice of note is a £7k invoice correcting all the issues that Autofarm had found during their pre purchase car inspection in December 2017. In 2019 Autofarm undertook a complete strip down and respray of the car replacing those parts that needed refreshing with a £21k invoice on file detailing all the work that was carried out
Having come from Hong Kong the car is RHD and the speedo is in Kms. The car has driven 81,500km (50,600 miles). Recently serviced and MOT’d (MOT 02/10/2021). The car has upgraded Xenon headlight kit, sunroof and aircon and 18” Technology solid spoke wheels.
The alloy wheels have recently been refurbished and there are two new Contisport Contact 3s on the rear; a Bluetooth Alpine stereo system including upgraded tweeters, bass and sub-bass speakers, fitted in the original speaker surrounds – totalling over £2,000; a remote ‘Cat1’ Cobra alarm and immobiliser with the key fob; immaculate paintwork bar a couple of minor stone chips. Interior in excellent, original condition.
The large history file, including early service and MOT history supports a car that has been properly and ell cared for over its life.
Service History : –
- 18/11/2000 Wai Kwong Motors Co 12,614 miles (HK)
- 25/05/2001 Wai Kwong Motors Co 15,860 miles (HK)
- 15/01/2002 Wai Kwong Motors Co 19,911 miles (HK)
- 25/04/2003 Vins Motor Co 26,172 miles (HK)
- 14/08/2003 Road & Track Motorsport 27,445 miles (HK)
- 02/03/2004 Road & Track Motorsport 29,522 miles (HK)
- 14/10/2004 Road & track Motorsport 30,196 miles (HK)
- 29/09/2006 Camtune Porsche Independent 32,266 miles (UK)
- 03/01/2008 Camtune Porsche Independent 33,252 miles (UK)
- 19/08/2008 Camtune Porsche Independent 33,842 miles (UK)
- 02/09/2009 Porsche Centre Byfleet 34,594 miles (UK)
- 23/09/2010 Porsche Centre Byfleet 35,065 miles (UK)
- 12/09/2011 Porsche Centre Byfleet 35,806 miles (UK
- 18/08/2012 Porsche Centre Byfleet 36,474 miles (UK)
- 08/08/2013 Porsche Centre Byfleet 37,037 miles (UK)
- 24/07/2014 Porsche Centre Byfleet 37,611 miles (UK)
- 06/08/2015 Porsche Centre Brooklands 37,852 miles (UK)
- 12/04/2017 Porsche Centre Brooklands 38,360 miles (UK)
- 25/06/2018 Autofarm Porsche Independent 44,382 miles (UK)
- 12/06/2020 Autofarm Porsche Independent 49,077 miles (UK)