|Model||911 993 C4|
The 993 air-cooled 911’s are increasing in popularity and good well cared for examples are becoming even more difficult to find. For many the Porsche 993 air-cooled is the pinnacle of Porsche ownership. 993’s are very popular not only as driving machines but increasingly as investments, particularly well cared for manual cars, as they represent the last of the Porsche air-cooled engines and pre driver aid driving.
At Jasmine Porschalink UK, we offer on behalf of a customer, this Black manual 993.
This RHD 6 speed manual 993 C4 coupe is presented in Black with full black leather interior. Registered in 1997 the car has had just 4 owners. The Porsche Certificate of Authenticity accompanies the car and shows the correct matching numbers chassis, manual transmission and engine.
Manufacturers optional extras on the car include Factory Fitted Hard Back Sports Seats, 17inch Cup Wheels, lowered Chassis, Top Tinted Windscreen, Air Conditioning and Sun-Roof. The alloy wheels are in beautiful condition.
The car has an excellent service file with OPC and Porsche Independent services at the correct manufacturer intervals. The file includes invoices stretching back to 2002.
- 11th October 1999 Porsche OPC 7,640 miles
- 23rd September 1999 Porsche OPC 9,260 miles*
- 22nd August 2000 Porsche OPC 13,318 miles
- 22nd February 2002 Porsche OPC 17,648 miles
- 24th October 2002 Porsche OPC 22,001 miles
- 16th April 2004 Strasse 33,129 miles*
- 22nd March 2007 Strasse 41,436 miles
- 19th July 2008 Karline 46,007miles
- 27th September 2010 Karline 59,294 miles
- 12th August 2013 Karline 57,293 miles
- 15th August 2016 Karline 62,285 miles
- 11th August 2017 Performance Porsche 64,039 miles
- 4th October 2018 Performance Porsche 65,016 miles
- 10th July 2019 Jasmine Porschalink 65,898 miles*
- 16th September 2020 Jasmine Porschalink 66,066 miles
- 7th September 2021 Jasmine Porschalink 66,123 miles
*Brake Fluid Change