|Model||986 Boxster 2.7|
2002 Porsche 986 Boxster 2.7 For Sale
- 2002 RHD example with 97,000 miles
- with full grey leather seats
- Regularly serviced and maintained
Our Lapis Blue Metallic Boxster was registered in June 2002 and has had 8 owners, the last acquiring the car in 2010. This 986 Boxster is a well cared for example with the desirable 5 speed manual gearbox 2.7ltr 225bhp powered model. The car comes with Grey Full Leather, Electrical Sports Seats, 18” 993 Turbo-look wheels, CD compartment and CD Radio Becker Porsche, Bose/Wind Deflector Package, Heated front seats.
Service history is as follows: –
- 20 June 2003 11,338 miles Porsche East London
- 29 October 2004 22,658 miles Porsche Swindon
- 15 August 2005 31,119 miles Porsche Solihull
- 20 June 2006 49,367 miles Porsche Wilmslow
- 27 May 2008 59,711 miles RPM Porsche specialist
- 10 September 2010 81,292 miles at Arnold Clark
- 9 September 2011 83,437 miles at Arnold Clark
- 27 August 2013 88,650 miles at Back-Trax
- 20 February 2017 92,647 miles at Back-Trax
- 20 December 2022 96,854 miles at Jasmine Porschalink
With an MOT until August 2023 this lovely Boxster is ready to be taken care of by its new owner and enjoyed!
Warranty Available – Please speak to one of our team about our Warranty options.
Jasmine PorschaLink UK is a trading name of Jasmine Motorsport Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (968636). We act as a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to offer you finance facilities for your purchase. We will only introduce you to these lenders. We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process, or alternatively you may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/.