|Model||911 996 Carrera 2|
The Porsche 996 replaced the 993 in 1998 and was the first water cooled Porsche 911. The 996 is becoming increasingly popular with the Porsche fraternity with the opportunity, at low cost, to acquire super car performance.
Our customers’ car is a June 2003 UK registered car in the rare colour of Meridian Metallic with black leather interior. This beautiful car has covered only 35,050 miles and has had only 4 owners. This 996 has the desired manual gearbox mated to a flat six 3.6 litre engine developing 320 bhp. The paintwork is in excellent condition all round. Internally the Black interior blends well with the cars Meridian Metallic exterior and as one would expect from a car with this low mileage, it is in excellent condition. The passenger side Porsche umbrella and the instrumentation are all in excellent condition. The original tool kit and the Porsche books are all present.
Options include: –
- Black Full Leather
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipes
- 18″ Light Alloy Carrera Wheels
- Rear Window Wiper
- Windshield Green Tinted
- Litronic Headlights
- Remote CD Player
- Parts Silver Coloured
- Air Conditioning
The service history is as follows: –
- November 2004 Porsche Wilmslow 5,588 miles
- November 2005 Porsche Wilmslow 10,518 miles*
- October 2006 Oakwell Bosch 14,054 miles
- December 2009 Porsche Bolton 23,938 miles
- February 2014 Porsche Bolton 27,348 miles*
- August 2019 Unique Porsche 32,700 miles*
- October 2021 Jasmine PorschaLink UK 34,258 miles*
*Brake Fluid Change
In May 2022, all the Coil Springs were replaced together with Front Top Mounts and Bearing Kit followed by a Full Four Wheel Alignment. The Front and Rear Wishbone Arms were also replaced.
The car comes with a MOT until 17th October 2022.