|Model||997 Gen 2 Targa 4|
The 997 received a mid cycle refresh in 2009 and is referred to as the 997.2 . Some of the changes over the first generation 997 include a new lower mounted engine with direct fuel injection, a new suspension system, and revised front and rear bumper, air intakes, LED daytime running headlamps, redesigned Porsche Sports Exhaust and the now infamous PDK transmission system. The 997 is beginning to become one of the all time favourites of the Porsche fraternity because of its exterior design returning to the older style air cooled models and also because it is the last model before the electronic steering and turbo driven systems of more modern Porsche 911’s.
- Basalt Black and black leather
- Only FSH 34,000 miles
- 4 previous owners
- Comprehensive OPC and Porsche Independent service history
Key features include: Alarm System, Climate Control, Computer, Electronic Windows, Electric Targa UV protective glass sunroof, Tinted Glass, PDK Transmission, Cooled and Heated Seats, Ventilated Seats, PCM 3.0, Bluetooth Prep, Park Assist, Cruise Control, Rear Wiper, Xenon Lights, Headlamp Wash, 6 CD Autochanger.
This car is in beautiful condition, drives superbly and is complimented by a Porsche Service History. The 3.6 litre engine delivers 340 bhp delivering a top speed of 177mph and 0 to 60mph in 5.0 seconds.
The car has had a full Jasmine Porschalink UK inspection. Comprehensive service history as follows: –
- 20th June 2011 Porsche Centre Hatfield 6,120 miles
- 29th May 2013 GC Motors Porsche Harrogate 11,450 miles
- 27th May 2015 Porsche Centre Solihul 29,905 miles
- 30th June 2017 Porsche Centre Hatfield 32,565 miles
- 14th July 2019 Porsche Centre Hatfield 33,274 miles
The car comes with an MOT until July 2020.