|Model||911 997 .2 Carrera 2|
The 997.2 was launched in 2009. Porsche took lessons learned from the 996 and the 997.1 revisions and the 997.2 was born. The significant departures from the 997.1 included a new direct fuel injected engine (9A1) a dual clutch PDK transmission, revised suspension and revised bumper with LED lights!
Our 6 owner car, UK registered on 29th April 2010 has covered just 46,800 miles. A complete service history including Porsche Dealer and Porsche Independent Specialist shows the car has been maintained to manufacturers specification. A desirable PDK gearbox and 3.6 litre engine producing 340bhp and capable of 0 to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds and reaching 190 mph.
The car is painted Artic Silver Metallic with a black leather interior. The car is in lovely condition with unmarked alloys. Inside the black leather presents very well. The car features PDK, the desirable sports chrono package and other extras including:
- Alcantara Roof Lining
- Xenon Lighting System
- Black Coloured Instruments Dials and Clusters
- Black Leather Seats
- Silver-Grey Seat Belts
- Heated Seats
- Windscreen with grey top tint
- Park Assist
- Telephone Module
- Extended Navigation
- Model Designation “911”
- Porsche Crest embossed on Head Restraints
- 19inch Sport Design wheels
Recent major work includes invoices from Strasse for new brake discs and pads, removing and powder coating the brake callipers, replacing the coil packs.
The car service history:,
- 30th April 2012 Porsche Bolton 8,580 miles
- 26th March 2014 Porsche Bolton 14,016 miles
- 14th April 2016 Porsche Colchester 26,492 miles
- 5th November 2018 Boston Spa Garage 40,852 miles
- 8th June 2020 Porsche Independent Strasse 46,699 miles
Last brake fluid change on 24th September 2019 with Porsche Independent Strasse. This car has an MOT until June 2022 and a full service history. An opportunity to buy a properly cared for 997.2 Carrera 2 in lovely condition.