|Model||911 996 Turbo|
The Porsche 996 replaced the air cooled 911’s in 1997, with a completely new model incorporating a more environmentally friendly water cooled engine. The 996 was manufactured up until 2006. During this period the 996 came in many guises and this car is a 2002 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo in beautiful condition, offering amazing performance through its 415bhp Metzger flat six and accelerating to 60mph in 4.2 seconds. With a Polar Silver exterior and an Nephrite Green interior this 996 is a rare colour scheme. Our car has covered only 57,750 miles and has a full service history including nearly OPC and Independent service and other well known garages stamps.
A UK registered car, registered in July 2002, with four previous owners, Jasmine Porschalink UK has inspected and prepared the car for sale having completed a thorough inspection process.
The bodywork of this 996 Turbo is in very good condition, and our inspection has not revealed any prior body repairs. The paintwork is in excellent condition with very few stone chips and blemishes. The light lenses and body trims are in good condition and have no cracks or scratches. The 18-inch Turbo ‘Twist’ alloy wheels have been reconditioned and are in excellent unmarked condition. The front and rear disks and pads have all been replaced at its last service.
Internally the car has the rare ruffled Nephrite Green leather which combines well with the external Polar Silver. The carpets are in good order, and the plastic interior trims are in nice condition, with no deep gouges or cracks. The cabin comes equipped with a period car phone, electric sunroof and heated seats, as well as automatic air-conditioning and the PCM media system.
The MOT test was completed on 3 June 2020 at 57,522 miles. The tyres are a set of Continental SportContact2 tyres, which have around 6mm of tread remaining.
Summary of service history:
- 11/07/2003 at 6,993 miles Porsche London
- 01/09/2004 at 14,424 miles Porsche London
- 26/09/2005 at 21,973 miles Porsche Hatfield
- 08/07/2006 at 27,988 miles Porsche Hatfield
- 06/09/2007 at 32,262 miles Porsche Hatfield
- 23/03/2009 at 36,227 miles Porsche Newcastle
- 14/05/2010 at 42,691 miles BMW & Mini specialist
- 21/07/2012 at 48,700 miles Queensgate Garage
- 16/07/2013 at 50,500 miles Queensgate Garage
- 07/08/2015 at 53,900 miles Queensgate Garage
- 12/10/2016 at 55,600 miles Queensgate Garage
- 08/01/2019 at 57,432 miles Hippo Service Centre
A great opportunity to buy Porsche 996 Turbo in lovely condition with sensible mileage and a MOT and Jasmine Porschalink UK service.