The Porsche 924 was produced from 1976 to 1988. A two-door 2+2 coupe, the 924 was the first road going Porsche to have a front engine, rear wheel drive configuration. It was also the first Porsche to be offered with a fully automatic transmission. The 924 made its public debut in November 1975. It was loved by enthusiasts for its performance and sales success with just over 150,000 produced during a 1976-1988 production run, and an important profits generator for the company.
Our Porsche 924 was first registered on 1st August 1979. With just 4 owners and 117,000 miles in 41 years; this 4 cylinder, 2ltr, manual 4 gear box car, has been well cared for by its last owner who acquired the vehicle 35 years ago in June 1985.
Garaged for much of its life and subject to a complete bare metal respray the cars bodywork is in lovely condition with fresh paint work and structurally very sound., The car has covered only 1800 miles in the last four years so Jasmine Porschalink recommissioned the car by fitting a new battery, replacing intake manifold, repairing headlight mechanism and carrying out a full service and MOT.