|Color||Nougat Brown Metallic|
The 944 model was built between 1982 and 1991 with the Turbo variant being introduced in January 1985. This was the top-of-the range model in the 944 model line. This model had an aerodynamically enhanced front apron with integrated fog lights and high-beam headlights. The black rubber buffers of the 944 were omitted. Below the rear bumper was a rear diffusor painted in exterior colour. The 2.5-litre turbo engine generated 220 hp,
Our manual 5 speed turbo was registered to its first owner 1st April 1988 in Jersey to Mr Michael Ormandy. After driving just 4.500 miles he sold the car on 28th June 2000 to Mrs Lucy Almeida who covered 15,000 in the next 18 years before it was acquired by its last owner Mr Luke Briggs at 20,880 on 11th May 2019. This car has an invoice file with many service and maintenance invoices and a full stamp service book.
The 944 has excellent exterior bodywork and paint work in Nougat Brown Metallic (Option L M8V). The beautiful option Turbo wheels (Option 951) have been refurbished in 2020. All glass work is in excellent condition.
Inside the car is in lovely condition given it is 32 years old. With Linen Leather seats and the only marks are a small stain on the central compartment and some age staining on the door pulls. The car has a Porsche Classic radio and sat nav system fitted and the original radio comes with the car. All electrics are in good working order and air conditioning.
The service history is:
- 27th July 1989 Five Oaks Official Porsche Centre 1,166 miles
- 18th May 1992 Five Oaks Official Porsche Centre 2,100 miles
- 22nd May 1995 St Helier Garages 3,497 miles
- 20th March 2000 St Helier Garages 4,489 miles
- 19th July 2002 St Helier Garages 8,118 miles
- 18th October 2006 Porsche Centre Jersey 12,127 miles
- 1st November 2011 Oakhurst Independent Porsche Specialist 17,852 miles
- 13th November 2015 Oakhurst Independent Porsche Specialist 19,886 miles
- 18th May 2018 Oakhurst Independent Porsche Specialist 20,885 miles
- 12th July 2019 Jasmine Porschalink Porsche Specialist 21,779 miles
- 10th January 2020 Jasmine Porschalink Porsche Specialist 22,408 miles
Since coming to the mainland the car has had a total refresh with bills from Jasmine Porschalink, Road and Race, and Porsche OPC totalling £14,600 including wheel refurbishment, replacement of discs and pads, bonnet sound deadening pads, battery, starter motor, front windscreen trims, exhaust backbox and tailpipes, Porsche classic radio, wheel alignment, air con pumps and re-gas, new rear tail lamps and gaskets and many more items.
The car comes with complete set of Porsche books, two sets of keys and an MOT until July 2021. This is a rare opportunity to buy a future classic with genuine low mileage and owner numbers in lovely condition.