|Model||911 993 C4 Cabriolet|
The Porsche 993 was introduced in 1993 as a replacement for the 964 generation of the iconic 911 model and was built until 1998. Regarded by many as the best generation of 911s ever produced from Stuttgart, this car was the last to use the air cooled flat six engine that had powered 911s for the previous thirty years. The 993 was offered in a number of guises and specifications during its production life including two and four wheel drive trains, known as Carrera 2 and Carrera 4 respectively. The 993 was the first generation 911 to have standard six-speed manual transmission. The Carrera, Carrera S, Cabriolet and Targa models (2WD) were available with a Tiptronic four-speed automatic transmission which was first introduced in the 964.
Our lovely 911 993 Carrera 4 Cabriolet was first registered in August 1996 and presented in the rare colour of Arena Red with black soft top. A 6-speed manual car, with a comprehensive and documented history file full of invoices, stamped service history book and its Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. Fitted with Porsche 996 GT3 wheels, spoiler and skirts, the car is otherwise remarkably original. The warranted mileage is 84,250 miles and has covered less than 700 miles per year since 2008. The car has had 9 owners and has been well maintained with main dealer and recognised independent Porsche specialists. This car presents the opportunity to acquire a highly desirable and rare specification Porsche 911.
Maintenance and Service history include
- 7th September 1997 15,476 miles Evans Halshaw Porsche Centre Little Acton
- 22nd May 2000 17,170 miles Evans Halshaw Porsche Centre Little Acton
- 25th June 2002 27,981 miles AFN Reading Porsche Centre
- 9th May 2003 38,411 miles Porsche Centre Reading
- 3rd March 2004 48,339 miles The Porsche Specialists Datchet
- 24th March 2005 62,223 miles Porsche Centre Bristol
- 21st April 2006 72,115 miles Chelsea Carrera Ltd Porsche Specialist
- 31st March 2008 77,776 miles Chelsea Carrera Ltd Porsche Specialist
- 7th September 2016 82,898 miles Daniel James Porsche Service
- 11th September 2019 84,097 miles Porsche Specialist Services Romford
Jasmine Porschalink have been through a rigorous 200 point check including an engine compression test. Supplied with V5C registration document, a MOT test certificate valid until 6th September 2020 and comprehensive service history this fantastic 993 is ready to be enjoyed immediately.