|Model||997 Gen 1 Turbo|
UK Registered in June 2008, 8 previous owners and just 52,000 miles. Presented in the beautiful and rare colour of Macadamia Metallic with unmarked refurbished Turbo 19 inch diamond cut alloys The Porsche 911 Turbo powered by a 3.6-litre twin-turbocharged Mezger flat-six producing 480bhp and 457lb-ft of torque with power transmitted through a permanent four-wheel drive system and five-speed Tiptronic S transmission.
Seats in Sand Beige leather upholstery are in excellent condition, with only minor creasing on the outer bolsters of the driver and front passenger seats.
This Turbo has been very well cared for and maintained with a full OPC and Indi service history and recently has had four new tyres, turbo actuators and other item replacements
Summary of service history:
- 3rd June 2010* Porsche Stratford 13,493 miles
- 29th May 2012* Porsche West London 28,117 miles
- 8th August 2013 Porsche Swindon 33,559 miles
- 5th November 2014* Porsche Indi Specialist 42,418 miles
- 8th February 2016* Porsche Indi Specialist 46,088 miles
- 13th April 2018 Porsche Indi Specialist 48,083 miles
- 30th June 2020* Porsche Indi Specialist 50,832 miles
*= Brake Fluid Change
Major Spends include:
- March 2021 coolant hoses, expansion tank etc repaired £1800
- August 2020 all 4 Bridgestone tyres were renewed and new front grilles were fitted, complete valet and waxoyl treatment £2441
- June 2018 Turbo Actuators replaced £733
- May 2018 replaced track rod ends front top mounts, geometry, battery £1566
The car comes with MOT until June 2021. Drives beautifully with great paintwork and in lovely condition – a great opportunity to acquire a wonderful example of the 997.1 Turbo that with its rare colour will set the owner apart from the crowd.