|Model||997 Gen 1 Turbo|
Registered on 12 September 2008, 4 previous owners and 58,000 miles. Presented in Basalt Black with unmarked Turbo 19 inch diamond cut alloys with Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tyres all round with approximately 5mm of tread. The Porsche 911 Turbo powered by a 3.6-litre twin-turbocharged Mezger flat-six producing 480bhp and 457lb-ft of torque with power transmitted through a permanent four-wheel drive system and five-speed Tiptronic S transmission.
Seats in black leather upholstery are in excellent condition, with only minor creasing on the outer bolsters of the driver and front passenger seats. Equipped with the Sport Chrono pack, PASM, integrated PCM with sat-nav and upgraded Bose sound system, air-conditioning, cruise control and heated seats.
Summary of service history:
- 02/07/10: 10,535 miles @ Porsche Wilmslow
- 03/08/12: 28,099 miles @ Porsche Wilmslow
- 20/08/14: 42,309 miles @ Porsche Wilmslow
- 31/08/16: 52,961 miles @ Porsche Reading
- 05/09/18: 56,347 miles @ Porsche Tewkesbury
- 19/06/20: 57,553 miles @ TAD Developments
The car comes with MOT until May 2021. Drives beautifully with great paintwork and in lovely condition – a great opportunity to acquire a wonderful example of the 997.1 Turbo.